PRE-ORDER! Sublimation Tumbler Press
We will only be doing pre-orders on presses. We will not keep stock on them.
- Order by Feb 5 - Ships to you April 29
- Order Feb 6 to 19 - Ships to you May 6
- Order Feb 20 to March 5 - Ships to you May 20
- Order March 6 to March 19 - Ships to you June 3
- Order March 20 to April 2 - Ships to you June 17
- Order April 3 to April 16 - Ships to you July 1
- Order April 17 to April 30 - Ships to you July 15
We always hope things will arrive sooner but we never know about port back-ups. So we are planning these dates and if they arrive sooner, we will ship sooner.
Want to expedite your shipment? After March 1, you will be able to upgrade shipping to air shipping which will take 21 to 30 days from ordering to arrive to you.
You can only order this by itself. If you order with other items, we will cancel your order.
Our exclusive tumbler press is perfect for your sublimation needs. The powerful 698 watt press can sublimate 2 11 or 15 ounce coffee mugs at one time or a single 20 or 30 ounce straight skinny tumbler. You can sublimate any straight walled tumbler style item we have in our store.
Each press will be shipped with 3 20 ounce sublimation tumblers! We will plug in and test every press before it goes out to you.
Cut down on bake time and problems associated with a convection oven. Save the hassle of sleeves melting to your tumbler. Simply tape your design securely to your tumbler, press and unwrap. In less than 3 minutes you will have a perfectly pressed tumbler.
- 360° for 45 seconds, rotate and repeat
- NOTE: Dark colors, poor quality tumblers or if you are having ghosting at the top and bottom of your tumbler, you need to rotate and repeat up to 4 more times until you receive the desired result.
Tips & Tricks:
- You need to wrap your design tightly
- Run your nail down the seam to make it totally connect
- Tape the top and bottom tight
- Don't have too much over wrap on the bottom or you will get a faded and jagged finish
- Line your paper up with the bottom of the tumbler by standing the tumbler on your table and wrapping. This will give a cleaner look.
- Turn your seam down and press for 10 seconds at the end to ensure good seam work
- Expect slight variations at the top and bottom of your tumbler until you master taping
Press comes with 90 day warranty. Please contact us with any problems you may experience with your press. Keep the original packaging in the event the press needs shipped back to us for replacement. Modifications to the press will void the warranty. Warranty valid for 90 days from date of delivery.